Visit Us at Utility Week Live
- 1st May 2016
Taking place from 17th – 18th May 2016 at the NEC Birmingham, Utility Week Live is the UK’s only exhibition dedicated to the UK’s water, gas and electricity industries.
Featuring a variety of Innovation zones, a conference and seminars on a multitude of topics, it is a crucial showcase for the Utility industry.
Smart Compliance will be at Stand C44, using the event to bring the great news of our game-changing carbon monoxide detection technology to an ever-wider audience.
Ten Great Reasons to visit Utility Week Live
- Discover cutting-edge new gear and the latest technical kit
- Take away fresh ideas and practical workplace tips to keep you on top of your role
- Touch and feel the latest engineering and operational technologies
- Hear from the innovators, game-changers, and leaders transforming your industry
- Get a head start with your 2017 procurement and specifying plans
- Link up, socialise and network with your peers and comrades from across the UK’s vibrant utilities industries
- Understand where gas, water and electricity are heading, and experience the technologies that are taking us there
- Bring the team: this is a unique chance to evaluate hundreds of new suppliers and the latest gear as a unit
- Vibrant new show features engineered to meet the procurement and specifying needs of today’s time pressed gas, water and electricity professionals
- Discover hundreds of sustainability and resource efficiency suppliers in edie Live 2016, taking place in the same exhibition hall